Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

Love the Pikachu bit in the end. :)

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Nice!

That's one creepy work you got there. Loved the animation. Keep it up!

U.F.O. Catcher U.F.O. Catcher

Nice. Eyecatching.

I love this form of artwork. Simple yet amazing. The colors were awesome and fun to look at. But I agree with some people that the music is too loud but overall it was fantastic. Good job!

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

Awesome Series, Guys!

I rarely give a 10 but your series are that damn good. I don't really like stick animation...aside from Joe Zombie and this one. This gave me a whole new perspective on stick animation. Good job.

I loved the story and the action sequences. I can see from the credits that a lot of people made this animated flick possible so congrats to them. The "metal gear phone conversation" ending sequence was cool by the way. So there is going to be a sequel to this, huh? Awesome. Keep it up.

Ozy's Masterstroke Ozy's Masterstroke

Nice...

I was thinking of making a spoof of watchmen too...but got too lazy. I like this. :D Interesting animation dude. :D Nice graphics!

Icarus Icarus

Actually I was impressed...

I've been animating in flash for most of my life (not a pro but somewhere in the middle) & I guess w/ my experience I can say you have something going here.

I agree w/ most of the people...it needs music & more sound effects & a good plot. I tried making a flash movie before with no plot...just random action & crap...it failed. Just improve on what I said & you'll be a pro soon enough. :P take a 9!

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt2 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt2

Great!

I logged into this site and then I find ur sequel in the top 5. This flash made me laugh at times. Nicely done....except for the other guy's voice w/c has bad quality...the rest were great. :D

Ryu's Revenge Ryu's Revenge

Funny!

I like how you used Street Fighter characters and the "Bourne Identity" style of storytelling. The humor was great especially the "easy to draw terrain" joke. Hehehehe. Neways, I think I'll be awaiting ur sequel. This one is good. Keep it up.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

It wasn't lame!

This is my first time giving a 10...i think. Good job! I read that you were working on ur effects and motion tweening skills...I am amazed. Very fluid. I actually watched it twice before giving this review. If this had no shape-tween, then thats brilliant cuz I do motion-tween too for my animations. This inspired me to do something interesting in flash.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

What? There's a part 2?

Hmm...actually the intro threw me off...I thought this was going to be good but it wasn't. Man. This is a collab? The other guys should've put in more effort but it seems they didn't. It's like they did their part in 1 day or less. I dunno what kind of message you guys want to give NG but I guess you have ur reasons. 2 points for the intro and 1 point for compiling this.

Note: I won't be watching part 2...judging from what i've seen here. Sorry. No offense.

CoolDrMoney responds: